Tuesday 28 July 2015

Review of the Cleo Panache Minnie Set

I recently posted about my lovely day with Mish Online and Panache.

As part of the day I took home a lingerie set from Panache, I chose my favourite - the Minnie which is by Cleo (the younger trendy line by Panache).

The set is a lovely colour



I was excited to get my set home and try it on properly. I was measured by the lovely team at Mish Online as a surprising 34 DD, so I took the bra home in this size along with the pants in a size 12.

Matched with Irregular Choice Bambi Shoes!


Having now worn the set a few times, I can honestly say that it is very comfortable! The fabric feels nice against your skin and you can tell that the quality of the manufacture is high. The bra is boned on the cup and also has bones at the side. However unlike other long lines I have purchased before there is no boning at the front - this makes the bra far more conformable to wear.

My Headband is from my brand - Silly Old Sea Dog


If I'm honest, I am used to wearing a bra which is more padded as I am always conscious about having small boobs, but although this set had a lot less padding than I am used to, it surprisingly didn't make me feel flat chested, I am actually happy with how it looks with clothes on.

There are some great summer sets from Panache

I love the colour of the set, its really bright and fun. And I think I would actually wear the bra as a top, I think with the right high waisted skirt it would look good! And its gives enough coverage to get away with it.


I was really impressed with the fit and quality


The set is available to purchase from Mish Online and is actually now on SALE, the bra is just £19.99 and the briefs £10.99 (there is also the option of a thong at £8.99). For these prices why not?!

I would go out in the bra as a top!


You should also check out the other lines that Mish Online have in their Sale there are loads of bargains to be had! I also cant wait to see the new season lines from Panache, as I've seen a sneak preview of them and there are some lovely sets which will be available from early August. 

Checking out the other Panache sets


If you want to get measured, you can always contact Mish Online to arrange and appointment at their shop in Cornwall or use their online Bra Calculator - which is a really helpful tool, should you not live near the shop.

All of the bras are a 'sweet treat'


With the set here, I am also pictured wearing a headband from Silly Old Sea Dog and my Bambi Shoes are from Irregular Choice.

Close up of my shoes


Let me know what you think of the set.



Alison x



1 comment:

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing! How do you think it compares to this bra?

    ReplyDelete